HVAC Level 1 Trainee Guide, by NCCER
- ISBN: 9780133402537 | 0133402533
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/10/2013
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Introduction to HVAC, Trade Mathematics, Basic Electricity, Introduction to Heating, Introduction to Cooling, Introduction to Air Distribution Systems, Basic Copper and Plastic Piping Practices, Soldering and Brazing, and Basic Carbon Steel Piping Practices.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER Sales Specialist at http://nccer.
- Instructor's Resource Card (978-0-13-340382-4) — Provides access to Instructor Resource Center at www.nccerirc.com. Downloadable instructor resources include PowerPoints, Lesson Plans, Performance Profile Sheets, Test Questions, and TestGen software.
- Trainee Guide Paperback + NCCERconnect Access Card Package 978-0-13-340934-5
- Access Card ONLY for NCCERconnect Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340395-4
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for NCCERconnect Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340440-1