Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9782812313912 | 2812313919
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/22/2016
- Color by numbers complete with palette guide to recreate your own masterpiece
- Perforated pages make it easy to color and frame your completed work
- Suitable for adults, children and art students
- With artists' works Van Gogh, Renoir, or Monet
The latest addition to the adult coloring book phenomenon includes 20 masters of the Impressionist era, including Regatta at Argenteuil by Monet, Gondolaby Renoir, and Starry Night by Van Gogh. A full-color image of the original masterpiece accompanies each large-format picture for you to color. Use the detailed color palettes, with a complete breakdown of how to mix each shade, ensuring that you get the perfect color.
Every picture is annotated with numbers and letters, signifying where each color should go. The perforated pages allow for copying and practicing, then framing your completed masterpiece.
Artworks by the following artists are included: Claude Monet, Camille Pissarro, Auguste Renoir, Alfred Sisley, and Vincent Van Gogh.
Impressionists: From Caillebotte to Manet, ISBN 9782812313929