- ISBN: 9780133386301 | 0133386309
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 3/1/2013
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
The Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, 5/e captures the best of inclusion practices using a non-categorical approach. With three balanced parts, these award-winning authors explain the fundamentals of inclusive teaching, the most effective general teaching practices, and ways to differentiate instruction for specific content areas. Targeted teaching strategies show ways to improve all students' memory, attention, motivation, and peer interaction. Research highlights validate strategies and prove why these techniques are best practice. Filled with classroom-ready tips and checklists, this revision includes a new chapter on RTI, more on secondary inclusion, and the latest strategies relating to academic success. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133386309 / 9780133386301 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Loose-Leaf Version with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
- 0132659859 / 9780132659857 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction Loose Leaf Version
- 0133394549 / 9780133394542 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card