The Innovation Book How to Manage Ideas and Execution for Outstanding Results, by Mckeown, Max
- ISBN: 9781292011905 | 1292011904
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/5/2014
INNOVATION IN ACTION
The Innovation Book is your roadmap to creating powerful innovations that deliver success in a competitive world.
It answers the following questions:
· How do you become a more innovative thinker?
· How do you lead and manage creative people?
· How can you use innovation tools to get the best results?
· How can you engage people with innovation?
· How do you avoid pitfalls, problems and screw-ups?
With a practical bite-size format, The Innovation Book will help you tackle the really important challenges and seize the most valuable opportunities.
"Inspired, ambitious and complete – a must-read for anyone interested in innovation, creativity and invention."
Tom McMail, Ex-Microsoft Strategic Collaborations Director & Academic Innovations Manager
“Strips big ideas down to their essence, making the complicated understandable and turning the theoretical into real-world practical. Recommended.”
Broc Edwards, SVP, Director of Learning & Leadership