- ISBN: 9780133830934 | 0133830934
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 6/22/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Long valued for its coverage of both assessment and instructional strategies, this widely popular reading diagnosis text presents a balanced view of literacy instruction, thoroughly examining interventions for students having difficulties with word study and reading comprehension. Instructing Students Who Have Literacy Problems, 7/e incorporates chapters on both formal and informal assessment with instructional interventions, allowing instructors to use this versatile text for one inclusive course or for two separate courses on diagnosis and instruction. Student case studies, as well as vignettes of teachers in action, illustrate real-world applications based on extensive research and the theoretical foundations of reading intervention. The new edition is available as an enhanced eBook, includes suggestions for using technology to teach struggling readers, addresses the Common Core State Standards, and includes numerous other features that establish the text as an influential and invaluable resource in the fields of reading assessment, diagnosis, and remediation. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830934 / 9780133830934 Instructing Students Who Have Literacy Problems, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133563294 / 9780133563290 Instructing Students Who Have Literacy Problems, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133824632 / 9780133824636 Instructing Students Who Have Literacy Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card