- ISBN: 9780133831658 | 0133831655
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 3/31/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Instructional Technology and Media for Learning shows specifically and realistically how technology and media enhance and support everyday teaching and learning. Written from the viewpoint of the teacher, it shows how to integrate a complete range of technology and media formats into classroom instruction using the ASSURE model for lesson planning. Ideal for educators at all levels, it helps readers to incorporate technology and media into best practice, to use them as teaching tools, and to guide students in using them as learning tools. Examples come from elementary and secondary education. The new Eleventh Edition keeps readers up to pace with the innovations in all aspects of technology, particularly those related to computers, Web 2.0, social networks, and the Internet. The updating throughout reflects the acceleration trend toward digitizing information and school use of telecommunications resources, such as the Web. It also addresses the interaction among the roles of teachers, technology, coordinators, and school media specialists, all complementary and interdependent teams within the school. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, pop-up content, and links to additional information.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831655 / 9780133831658 Instructional Technology and Media for Learning, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133564150 / 9780133564150 Instructional Technology and Media for Learning, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133808394 / 9780133808391 Instructional Technology and Media for Learning, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card