- ISBN: 9780133491463 | 0133491463
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/13/2014
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133783723.
This comprehensive, well-organized introduction to hearing and balance disorders gives students a number of vital tools to help them better understand, retain, and analyze the material. Now available as an interactive eText with a number of accompanying advantages, Introduction to Audiology, 12/e by Martin and Clark continues to update the material to keep content current with recent research, while retaining and improving a user-friendly approach to the topics and an abundance of how-to information which shows the rewarding, fascinating aspects of a career in audiology. This new edition includes 20 video clips interspersed throughout, a variety of interactive test questions, expanded Evolving Case Studies, a list of frequently asked questions, and the use of color to enhance selected illustrations and photographs. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video to illustrate key concepts and pop-up assessments to help students assess their proficiency.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eTextformat. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.