- ISBN: 9780133486872 | 0133486877
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/23/2014
For courses in Introductory Econometrics
Engaging applications bring the theory and practice of modern econometrics to life.
Ensure students grasp the relevance of econometrics with Introduction to Econometrics–the text that connects modern theory and practice with motivating, engaging applications.
The Third Edition Update maintains a focus on currency, while building on the philosophy that applications should drive the theory, not the other way around.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalized learning with MyEconLab–recommendations to help students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–and ultimately achieve improved comprehension in the course.
- Keeping it current with new and updated discussions on topics of particular interest to today’s students.
- Presenting consistency through theory that matches application.
- Offering a full array of pedagogical features.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEconLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEconLab search for ISBN-10: 0133595420 ISBN-13: 9780133595420. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133486877 /ISBN-13: 9780133486872 and ISBN-10: 0133487679/ ISBN-13: 9780133487671.
MyEconLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.