Introduction to Human Services Through the Eyes of Practice Settings with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Martin, Michelle E.
- ISBN: 9780134290225 | 0134290224
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 3/6/2017
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound-book version.
This comprehensive introduction looks at the human services profession though the settings where human services work and provides information about social problems within a socio-political context to show how culture and ideology influence people’s perspectives. The foundation of the human services profession is explored by examining educational standards and professional requirements, its roots as a helping profession within the history of social welfare provision, its ethical standards, theoretical underpinnings, and the nature of the generalist practice model. Introduction to Human Services, 4th Edition is updated to include the most current research and information on populations and topics at the forefront of today’s critical issues.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290224 / 9780134290225 Introduction to Human Services: Through the Eyes of Practice Settings with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
This Package consists of:
- 0134461037 / 9780134461038 Introduction to Human Services: Through the Eyes of Practice Settings
- 0134461061 / 9780134461069 Introduction to Human Services: Through the Eyes of Practice Settings, Enhanced Pearson eText - Access Card