Introduction to MATLAB, by Etter, Delores M.
- ISBN: 9780133770018 | 013377001X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/4/2014
Introduction to MATLAB is intended for use in first-year or introductory Engineering courses. It also serves as an essential MATLAB introduction for engineers.
Best-selling author Delores Etter provides an up-to-date introduction to MATLAB. Using a consistent five-step problem-solving methodology, Etter describes the computational and visualization capabilities of MATLAB and illustrates the problem solving process through a variety of engineering examples and applications.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:
- Customize your Course with ESource: Instructors can adopt this title as is, or use the ESource website to select the chapters they need, in the sequence they want.
- Present a Consistent Methodology for Solving Engineering Problems: Chapter 1 introduces a five-step process for solving engineering problems using the computer
- Describe the Exceptional Computational and Visualization Capabilities of MATLAB: Students will gain a clear understanding of how to use MATLAB.
- Illustrate the Problem-solving Process through a Variety of Engineering Examples and Applications: Numerous examples emphasize the creation of readable and simple solutions to develop and reinforce problem-solving skills.
- Keep your Course Current with Discussion of the Latest Technologies: The discussions, screen captures, examples, and problem solutions have been updated to reflect MATLAB Version 8.2, R2013b.