Introductory Chemistry, Books a la Carte Plus MasteringChemistry with eText -- Access Card Package, by Tro, Nivaldo J.
- ISBN: 9780321934604 | 0321934601
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/10/2014
NOTE: Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Now in its Fifth Edition, Introductory Chemistry continues to foster deep engagement in the course by showing how chemistry manifests in your daily life. Author Nivaldo Tro draws upon his classroom experience as an award-winning instructor to extend chemistry from the laboratory to your world, with relevant applications and a captivating writing style. Closely integrated with the fifth edition of Introductory Chemistry, MasteringChemistry® gives you the tools you need to succeed in this course.
This program provides you a better learning experience. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This data-validated online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps you quickly master concepts, and enables instructors to provide timely intervention when necessary.
• Achieve deep conceptual understanding: Several new Conceptual Checkpoints and Self- Assessment Quizzes help you better grasp key concepts.
• Develop problem-solving skills: A step-by-step framework encourages you to think logically rather than simply memorize formulas. Additional worked examples, enhanced with audio and video, reinforce challenging problems.
• Maintain interest in chemistry: The inclusion of concrete examples of key ideas throughout the program keeps you engaged in the material.