Introductory Chemistry Essentials, by Tro, Nivaldo J.
- ISBN: 9780321919052 | 032191905X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 1/6/2014
See how chemistry is relevant to your life
Now in its Fifth Edition, Introductory Chemistry Essentials continues to foster deep engagement in the course by showing how chemistry manifests in your daily life. Author Nivaldo Tro draws upon his classroom experience as an award-winning instructor to extend chemistry from the laboratory to your world, with relevant applications and a captivating writing style. Closely integrated with the fifth edition of Introductory Chemistry Essentials, MasteringChemistry® gives you the tools you need to succeed in this course.
This program provides you a better learning experience. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This data-validated online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps you quickly master concepts, and enables instructors to provide timely intervention when necessary.
• Achieve deep conceptual understanding: Several new Conceptual Checkpoints and Self- Assessment Quizzes help you better grasp key concepts.
• Develop problem-solving skills: A step-by-step framework encourages you to think logically rather than simply memorize formulas. Additional worked examples, enhanced with audio and video, reinforce challenging problems.
• Maintain interest in chemistry: The inclusion of concrete examples of key ideas throughout the program keeps you engaged in the material.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the book access card order the ISBN below:
0321918738 / 9780321918734 Introductory Chemistry Essentials Plus MasteringChemistry with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
032191905X / 9780321919052 Introductory Chemistry Essentials
0321933516 / 9780321933515 MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Introductory Chemistry