Introductory Chemistry Plus MasteringChemistry with eText -- Access Card Package, by Tro, Nivaldo J.
- ISBN: 9780321910073 | 0321910079
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/14/2014
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--See how chemistry is relevant to your life
Now in its Fifth Edition, Introductory Chemistry continues to foster deep engagement in the course by showing how chemistry manifests in your daily life. Author Nivaldo Tro draws upon his classroom experience as an award-winning instructor to extend chemistry from the laboratory to your world, with relevant applications and a captivating writing style. Closely integrated with the fifth edition of Introductory Chemistry, MasteringChemistry® gives you the tools you need to succeed in this course.
This program provides you a better learning experience. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This data-validated online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps you quickly master concepts, and enables instructors to provide timely intervention when necessary.This Package Contains:
• Achieve deep conceptual understanding: Several new Conceptual Checkpoints and Self- Assessment Quizzes help you better grasp key concepts.
• Develop problem-solving skills: A step-by-step framework encourages you to think logically rather than simply memorize formulas.¿ Additional worked examples, enhanced with audio and video, reinforce challenging problems. ¿
• Maintain interest in chemistry: The inclusion of concrete examples of key ideas throughout the program keeps you engaged in the material.
• Introductory Chemistry, 5/e - 9780321910295 / 032191029X
• MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText ValuePack Access Card for Introductory Chemistry, 5/e - 9780321962263 / 0321962265