Itil Foundation All-in-one Exam Guide, by Davies, Jim
- ISBN: 9780071841603 | 0071841601
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/5/2016
Written by an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) consulting and training expert, this all-new guide helps you pass the ITIL v3 Foundation certification exam and serves as an on-the-job reference.
ITIL Foundation All-in-One Exam Guide takes you through ITIL Foundation v3 (2011), explaining the fundamentals of IT Service Management, the five stages of the service lifecycle, ITIL processes, functions within them, and their crucial interactions, all while clearing up common misapprehensions about ITIL and adding valuable insights and examples. The ITIL is the best practice framework adopted worldwide for managing IT services, and the ITIL Foundation Certification can be considered a pre-requisite for success for all involved in IT services, as well as a stepping stone to IT Service Management certifications in ITIL.
Exam Tips, accelerated reviews, and end-of-chapter practice exam questions ensure you’re on track to pass the Foundation exam. Filled with practical exercises and examples that reinforce learning, the book and electronic content include more than 300 practice exam questions and exclusive, real-world examples of how an understanding of ITIL can be used to address common service management challenges.
- ITIL Licensed Product -- an official endorsement of the quality and accuracy of the book's content
- Electronic content includes practice exams in a customizable test engine, video training from the author on key concepts, worksheets, and a Quick Review Guide
- In-depth case studies analyze projects end-to-end through ITIL's framework, taken from the author's 40 years of experience as an ITIL consultant
- Jim Davies, ITSM UK’s 2013 Trainer of the Year and ITIL Champion provides his “10 Commandments” of IT Service Management