- ISBN: 9780133813432 | 0133813436
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 3/7/2014
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition is intended for use in the Java programming course. It also serves as a useful reference and self-study tutorial to Java programming.
The Deitels’ groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs and takes an early-objects approach
MyProgrammingLab for Java How to Program (Early Objects) is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- Teach Programming with the Deitels’ Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs.
- Introduce Objects Early: Presenting objects and classes early gets students “thinking about objects” immediately and mastering these concepts more thoroughly.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements.
- Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts.
- Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Note: ISBN-10: 0133813436 / ISBN-13: 9780133813432 Java How to Program, Early Objects Plus MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10/e. This package consists of:
- ISBN-10: 0133807800 / ISBN-13: 9780133807806 Java How to Program, Early Objects, 10/e
- ISBN-10: 0133811905 / ISBN-13: 9780133811902 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Java How to Program, Early Objects
MyProgrammingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.