K-12 Classroom Teaching A Primer for New Professionals, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version - Access Card Package, by Guillaume, Andrea M.
- ISBN: 9780134046891 | 0134046897
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 12/29/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
This research-based, yet practical book looks at the meaning and direction behind new teachers’ actions related to a number of central educational issues. In clear, concise, reader-friendly language, it explores key aspects of classroom teaching, including 21st century teaching and learning, strategies for learning about students and their families, educational stances, planning and assessment, inclusive and responsive instruction, instructional models and strategies, classroom management and discipline, and professional growth. Throughout the book the author balances up-to-date discussions of educational issues, research findings, and practical advice to give future and new teachers a look at the active nature of learning to teach. Thoroughly updated with hundreds of new citations and recent trends such as national demographic shifts, international and national assessment practices and results; Positive Behavior Interventions and Support; bullying; and issues around GLBTQ students and students with GLBTQ families, K-12 Classroom Teaching now includes chapter outcomes with quick check items, a new Watch and Think feature with links to videos, and guiding questions to promote exploration and expansion of the content presented in each chapter. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134046897 / 9780134046891 K-12 Classroom Teaching: A Primer for New Professionals, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version - Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0133944867 / 9780133944860 K-12 Classroom Teaching: A Primer for New Professionals, Enhanced eText -- Access Card
- 0133985598 / 9780133985597 K-12 Classroom Teaching: A Primer for New Professionals, Loose-Leaf Version