- ISBN: 9780321857422 | 0321857429
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/7/2014
Keys to College Success Compact helps equip students with the concentration, commitment, focus, and persistence needed to succeed by enabling them to take ownership, develop academic and transferable skills, and show the results of commitment and action. Student Success CourseConnect is one of many award-winning CourseConnect online courses designed by subject matter experts and credentialed instructional designers. MyStudentSuccessLab helps students to "start strong,finish stronger" by acquiring the skills they need to succeed for ongoing personal and professional development.
Keys to College Success Compact provides the established KEYS set of tools for success – an understanding of how coursework connects to career and life goal achievement, and analytical, creative, and practical thinking coverage that empowers a range of cognitive ability. This program provides:
- Personalized Learning with MyStudentSuccessLab: Whether face-to-face or online, MyStudentSuccessLab helps students build the skills they need through peer-led video interviews, interactive practice exercises, and activities that provide academic, life, and professionalism skills.The MyStudentSuccessLab with eText title-specific course is available in an updated (2015) version. The course includes an eText, book specific Chapter Quiz, Midterm, and Final exam assessment, and aligns the Learning Path to the table of contents in the text. It offers new and revised module content, enhanced Conley Readiness Index (CRI) reporting, Learning Catalytics™ interactive response tool, Media Share file load tool for video-based assignments, and improved accessibility.
- College Connection to Career and Life Goals: Infused with a fresh focus on risk and reward, showing that the reward of success in the modern world demands a risk of vision and persistent effort over time. It raises the bar to show students that they must risk action to grow, thrive, and contribute in order to make their college investment pay off in gainful employment, meaningful work, and community involvement.
- Thinking Skills coverage:Comprehensive content with research references lend credibility and perspective to concepts, targeted exercises that explore personally relevant situations in context, and sustained focus throughout each topic.
- Tailored to the 1-credit hour or Blended/Online Program experience: Acknowledges global economic change and instability and hones in on student concerns about employability skills and debt management so the 1 credit hour or blended/online course experience is framed in practical, work-relevant and time conscious ways.
Note: This is a standalone book. If you want the book plus MyStudentSuccessLab, please access code order the ISBN below:
0133958795 / 9780133958799 Keys to College Success Compact Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 1/e