Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781864705515 | 1864705515
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 6/20/2014
- A step-by-step guide to creating your ideal kitchen
- Richly-illustrated with over 50 inspiring kitchen layouts
- Nearly 250 photos of gorgeous kitchens done by more than 80 designers and architects
- Featuring 13 types of kitchens to inspire – kitchens of the future, sustainable kitchens, universal design
Kitchens have been transformed from a purely utilitarian workspace to a culinary-family-friends' mecca where everyone congregates. While kitchens in condos and small houses may still be limited in square footage, even a tiny galley-style space is often now open to living and dining areas in loft-style arrangement for better camaraderie and conversation.
Divided into two sections, this book will guide you professionally through the process of designing the perfect kitchen. The first section takes you through a step-by-step approach to kitchen design and renovation, complete with questions to ask contractors, layout suggestions and checklists. This is followed by over 50 inspiring kitchens, highlighting different options and styles to help you create your ideal space.