Learn More Python the Hard Way The Next Step For New Python Programmers, by Shaw, Zed A.
- ISBN: 9780134123486 | 0134123484
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/25/2017
Written by the world-renowned Zed Shaw, this book of 52 hands-on projects is perfect for everyone who's written Python code but isn't yet comfortable taking new ideas all the way to finished software. The perfect follow-up to Shaw's best-selling Learn Python the Hard Way, this all-new, step-by-step book teaches you how to:
- Approach new problems in ways that lead to better solutions
- Analyze a concept, idea, or problem to implement in code
- Design a solution based on your analysis
- Implement your solution in the simplest way possible
- Systematically improve your programming skills through real projects
Each project in Learn More Python the Hard Way helps you build a key practical skill -- combining demonstrations to get you started, and challenges to help you achieve even deeper understanding. Shaw organizes this practical programming course into five sections: working with commands, organizing and using data, applying algorithms, processing text, and implementing simple internet-style networking protocols. Along the way, Shaw stresses efficient processes and practical hacking mindsets -- helping you gain true mastery, not just follow recipes!