Lippincott's NCLEX-RN PassPoint Powered by PrepU, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9781469809359 | 1469809354
- Cover: Access Card
- Copyright: 10/15/2013
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
FULLY UPDATED FOR THE 2016 NCLEX-RN TEST PLAN!
Lippincott NCLEX-RN PassPoint | Powered by prepU is a multifaceted learning resource, rich with unique tools and features designed to facilitate success on the NCLEX-RN and a smooth transition from the classroom to real-world practice settings. It integrates the power of adaptive learning, evidence-based content, and real-time performance data to create a proven approach to NCLEX preparation.
Lippincott PassPoint integrates:
- Practice quizzes that adapt to each student's knowledge level. This adaptive functionality helps students focus their preparation, prioritize study time, and build test-taking confidence.
- Adaptive practice exams that simulate the comprehensive NCLEX. There is simply no better way to prepare for the computer adaptive testing they will encounter when they sit for licensure.
- Superior content and remediation. PassPoint offers more NCLEX-style questions than any other system, with detailed answer keys that remediate out to evidence-based content.
- Insight into learning. Real-time performance data lets you quickly spot at-risk students earlier.
Practice preparedness is our hallmark in Nursing Education. In addition to helping students pass the NCLEX, Lippincott PassPoint also strives to prepare students to succeed in practice settings through exposure to real-world competencies and procedures. SmartSense links within Lippincott PassPoint provide contextualized remediation to content from Lippincott Advisor and Lippincott Procedures — content already used by practicing nurses in more than 1,600 hospitals nationwide. Review of this content linked directly to NCLEX-style questions and rationales will dynamically engage students, assist them to think critically, and help them make the best possible choices, not only for the NCLEX but also as safe and effective providers of nursing care.
This version of PassPoint is for 12 months of access through the purchase of a unique code redeemed via thePoint (http://thepoint.lww.com). That code will be shipped to you via U.S. mail within 3 to 7 days of your online purchase.