Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away Real Help for Desperate Hearts in Difficult Marriages, by Chapman, Gary
- ISBN: 9780802418104 | 0802418104
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/6/2018
What to do when you feel like giving up
When you said, “I do,” you entered marriage with high hopes, dreaming it would be supremely happy.
You never intended it to be miserable.
Millions of couples are struggling in desperate marriages. But the story doesn’t have to end there. Dr. Gary Chapman writes, “I believe that in every troubled marriage, one or both partners can take positive steps that have the potential for changing the emotional climate in their marriage.”
Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away, the revised and updated edition of the award-winning Desparate Marriages, teaches you how to:
- Recognize and reject the myths that hold you captive
- Better understand your spouse’s behavior
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Make choices that can have a lasting, positive impact on you and your spouse
An experienced marriage and family counselor, Gary Chapman speaks to those whose spouse is any of the following:
- A workaholic
- Verbally abusive
- Physically abusive
- Sexually abusive
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs
Marriage has the same potential to be miserable as it does to be blissful. Read Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away to learn how you can turn things around.