- ISBN: 9780133803808 | 0133803805
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/19/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- For courses in Introduction to Management Accounting
This text helps students make the connection between managerial accounting concepts and the businesses they deal with everyday through strong coverage and effective practice. By presenting actual accounting decisions made in companies like Target and J. Crew, the text’s precise coverage of the core concepts engages students in the learning process.
MyAccountingLab for Managerial Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalized learning with MyAccountingLab–the online homework, tutorial and assessment program that helps students succeed in the classroom and beyond.
- Students see the connections between accounting concepts and the businesses they interact with everyday.
- Students learn from the latest information on important topics in the field.
• 0133428370 / 9780133428377 Managerial Accounting, 4e
• 0133451488 / 9780133451481 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Managerial Accounting, 4e
MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.