The Managerial Leadership Bible Learning the Strategic, Organizational, and Tactical Skills Everyone Needs Today, by Magee, Jeffrey
- ISBN: 9780134097541 | 0134097548
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 4/8/2015
Think of this comprehensive handbook as your personal mini management seminar on identifying organizational excellence – and then achieving it! World-renowned executive trainer and consultant Jeffrey Magee helps you recognize the management approaches that work best, and then model your own strategies and tactics after the success you see.
Packed with action plans and templates, The Management Leadership Bible, Second Edition is designed to help you start driving ROI from its techniques right now. You’ll learn how to choose your optimal style and approach for every individual and team interaction, stimulating maximum performance from everyone around you. Coverage includes:
- Defining your mission statement for your new view of success
- Choosing among six alternative managerial leadership intervention styles
- Succeeding in five different organizational structures and levels
- Analyzing your players and your prospects for team success
- Sustaining your "Professional Success Quotient"
- Mastering nine tactical steps to high impact leadership
- Interviewing, hiring, and promoting the right people
- Developing your "Winning Habit" paradigm
- Converting negativity to positive outcomes
- Speed-reading personalities, negotiating win-win outcomes, and building alliances
- Creating your winning management game plan
- Keeping "C Level" and "E Level" personalities from selling you out
- Avoiding the deadly leadership sins that destroy performance
- Planning for your replacement
The first edition of The Management Leadership Bible established itself as a best-seller in practitioner-based training, academia, and CPE self-study. Now with 60%+ new content focused on today’s management challenges, teams, and employees, this edition is more valuable than ever. It will be an indispensable resource for established and new supervisors, managers, and leaders – especially those rising from frontline management to executive roles.