- ISBN: 9780205797110 | 0205797113
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/21/2012
Explore Religions of our World.
For more than three decades this introduction to the world's religions, Many Peoples, Many Faiths, has combined factual information with empathic writing that seeks to convey the flavor of our planet's diverse religions and cultures. This classic work helps students gain a sense of each religion's unique characteristics while tackling some of today's most critical religious issues. It is written in an engaging style and has been fully updated--with fresh insights and information on each of the world’s major religions, along with new religious movements.
MyReligionLab is an integral part of the Ellwood program. Key learning applications include MyReligionLibrary, MyAtlas, more than 50 videos to help students understand the content in the book.
Teaching & Learning Experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning – MyReligionLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance..
- Improve Critical Thinking – Chapter Objectives at the beginning of each chapter and Questions for Review at the end of each chapter help readers build critical thinking and study skills.
- Engage Students - Helpful maps, timelines, summary information tables, and glossary guide student’s learning.
- Support Instructors – Teaching your course just got easier! You can create a Customized Text or use our Instructor’s Manual, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank or PowerPoint Presentation Slides.
NOTE: MyReligionLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase the text with MyReligionLab, order the package ISBN:
0205925588 / 9780205925582 Many Peoples, Many Faiths Plus NEW MyReligionLab -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205797113 / 9780205797110 Many Peoples, Many Faiths
0205871429 / 9780205871421 NEW MyReligionLab with Pearson eText -- Valupack Access Card