Marco Polo Hamburg, by Marco Polo
- ISBN: 9783829707534 | 3829707533
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/28/2014
Fully revised and updated for 2017. Now with new Discovery Tours chapter.
This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. Itgets you right to the heart of the city, and provides you with all the latestinformation and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling city adventure.
- Includes a street atlas and an additional pull-out map
- Clear, user-friendly structure and layout
- Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't missout on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section
- The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the city and also suggestplaces to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good placesto relax.
Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experiencethe trendy port city, from early till late. With this Marco Polo guide you'llarrive in the city and know immediately 'where to start'. Discover what otherattractions there are apart from the futuristic Hafencity and the Alster - thelake in the heart of the city, that you can watch the trendy folk go by over aPortuguese milk coffee from the Transmontana cafe in the Schanzenviertel, andwhy it's worth going to Park Fiction to find the real St Pauli under plasticpalm trees.
With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Hamburg along specificplanned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. Theauthor's Insider Tips encourage you to experience the region in an individualand authentic way, to make the most out of your trip. Don't go on holiday withouta Marco Polo guide!