Montenegro Marco Polo Guide, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9783829707565 | 3829707568
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/31/2014
Marco Polo Montenegro: The Travel Guide with Insider Tips
This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of Montenegro, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling Balkan adventure.
- Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map
- Clear, user-friendly structure and layout
- Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section
- The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the country and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax.
Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience Montenegro, from the beaches of the Adriatic to the largest lake in the Balkans on the Albanian border. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the country and know immediately where to start. Discover what other attractions there are apart from Herceg Novi, the town of flowers, and the glacier lakes and lonely trails in the Durmitor National Park; where you can find the longest nudist beach in the country on a paradise island in the Bojana Delta; and that during the holiday period Belgrade's art and film scene makes the village of Rose the St Tropez of the Balkans.
With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Montenegro along specific routes, and the Low Budget tips help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience the country in an individual and authentic way. Contains a clear road atlas as well as a folding pull-out map. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!