- ISBN: 9783829707428 | 3829707428
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/8/2014
Discover the Southwest USA with Marco Polo.
This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the region, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for the ultimate American adventure.
- Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map
- Clear, user-friendly layout
- Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section
- The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the region and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax.
Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience the American desert states, from the glittering gaming metropolis of Las Vegas to the stunning scenery of the Rocky Mountains. Find out what other attractions there are apart from the amazing sandstone monoliths of Monument Valley and world's deepest gorge in the Grand Canyon National Park, plus see where you might encounter sharks in the middle of the desert and where you can fulfil your childhood dream of riding through the mountains with cowboys and Apaches.
With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore the Southwest USA along specific routes, and the Low Budget tips help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to see the experience the region in an individual and authentic way. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!