Marine Biology Function, Biodiversity, Ecology, by Levinton, Jeffrey S.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780199857128 | 0199857121
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/15/2013
* Examines marine biology from a unique global and evolutionary perspective
* Written in a clear, conversational style
* Filled with full-color photographs from the world's finest marine biologists
* Robust pedagogy includes "Key Concept" headings, "Basic Facts" summaries, "Going Deeper" boxes, end-of-chapter exercises, and more
Companion Website (www.oup.com/us/levinton): Maintained by the author, this comprehensive resource offers students cited references, "Key Concept" summaries, "Marine Biology Explorations" interactive tours, news updates, helpful review and study tools, and more. For adopting instructors, the site offers password-protected PowerPoint-based lecture notes and downloadable images from the text.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM: Available to adopting instructors, the CD includes all of the resources listed above along with a Test Bank of approximately 400 questions.