Marketing Channel Strategy, by Palmatier,Robert
- ISBN: 9780133357080 | 0133357082
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 9/9/2016
Marketing Channels shows students how to design, develop, maintain and manage effective relationships among worldwide marketing channels to achieve sustainable competitive advantage by using strategic and managerial frames of reference.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Bring Concepts to Life with a Global Perspective: Varied topics are covered, bringing in findings, practice, and viewpoints from multiple disciplines.
- Teach Marketing Channels in a More Flexible Manner: Chapters are organized in a modular format, may be read in any order, and re-organized.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and research findings appear throughout the text.