- ISBN: 9780133451276 | 0133451275
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/7/2014
Marketing: An Introduction is intended for use in undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses. It is also suitable for those interested in learning more about the fundamentals of marketing.
This best-selling, brief text introduces marketing through the lens of creating value for customers.
With engaging real-world examples and information, Marketing: An Introduction shows students how customer value–creating it and capturing it–drives every effective marketing strategy.
The Twelfth Edition reflects the latest trends in marketing, including new coverage on online, social media, mobile, and other digital technologies.
MyMarketingLab for Marketing: An Introduction is a total learning package. MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Improve Results with MyMarketingLab: MyMarketingLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Student’s Learning: The text’s active and integrative “Road to Learning Marketing” presentation helps students learn, link, and apply major concepts.
- Encourage Students to Apply Concepts: A practical marketing-management approach provides in-depth, real-life examples and stories that engage students with basic marketing concepts and bring the marketing journey to life.
- Cover New Marketing Trends and Technology: Every chapter of this edition features revised and expanded discussions on the explosive impact of exciting new marketing technologies.
MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Note: MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.