Mass Media Revolution, 2/e, by STERIN
- ISBN: 9780205890996 | 0205890997
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 7/12/2013
A revolutionary learning and teaching tool designed to reflect the way students experience mass media today
With a storytelling narrative and chapter-specific videos, Mass Media Revolution helps students experience mass media, enhancing their development as critical consumers. They can study, read, interact and consume their course material in print and online in a way that best suits their individual learning needs. The alignment of chapter content, in print and online, to national academic standards for the course (ACEJMC) and critical thinking questions throughout develop and refine students’ media literacy skills.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the Sterin program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, an eText, and a study plan.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning– MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking–Learning objectives throughout the text encourage students to focus on what they need to know.
- Engage Students–Contemporary topics and a visual narrative engage students in the material.
- Support Instructors– A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.