- ISBN: 9781118603819 | 1118603818
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/26/2013
The complete, detailed reference and tutorial for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014
AutoCAD Civil 3D is the industry-leading civil engineering software, and this authoritative Autodesk Official Press book has been completely updated to offer you the latest tips, tricks, and techniques of this dynamic engineering program. Packed with new, real-world examples and practical tutorials, this book takes advantage of the authors' extensive experience and Civil 3D expertise, which allows them to share best practices and methods for creating, editing, displaying, labeling and presenting real-world civil engineering projects.
- Features a new, expanded section on advanced survey tools
- Offers in-depth, detailed coverage of surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, LandXML and LDT Project Transfer, cross sections, pipe networks, visualization, sheets, and project management
- Includes valuable content to help prepare you for the Civil 3D certification exams as well as downloadable datasets
- Shares the most up-to-date topics and techniques of the real world to help prepare you for what you can expect
This comprehensive reference and tutorial is essential reading for gaining a thorough understanding of the key concepts of this engineering software.