Mastering Services Pricing Designing pricing that works for you and for your clients, by Doolan, Kevin
- ISBN: 9781292063362 | 129206336X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/31/2015
The definitive guide on how to price services to deliver profit, fund for product development and meet the needs of the customer/client at a price they are happy to pay.
As traditional manufacturing companies move to service provision, how should they price their services?
What pricing model should they develop and what buyer behaviour model should they nurture? What will happen if you get your services offering right, but your pricing model wrong?
Mastering Services Pricing shows you how to create pricing that allows you to deliver maximum profit and high client satisfaction.
· Learn that the ‘cost plus’ model won’t work for service provision
· Understand how your competitors will use pricing to gain market share, create growth and tie in existing customers
· Recognise that Product pricing is coercive, services pricing is collaborative
· Understand that services pricing includes lots of ‘frees’
· Understand market positioning and how this affects your price and how you can communicate this to clients
· Discover how to maximise profit and client satisfaction
· Be confident in your pricing strategy by having a sound basis for your decision making