Mastering Sociology Plus MyLab Sociology with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Henslin, James M.
- ISBN: 9780133828030 | 0133828034
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/6/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Get Closer. Your Course. Your Way.
A vibrant new learning program designed to engage students every step of the way with a modular approach and a dynamic digital experience. Mastering Sociology provides a friendly and accessible introduction to the discipline.
MySocLab for Mastering Sociology features engaging student learning experiences including an interactive eText, the New Core Concepts Video Series, and the New Social Explorer.
This text is available in a variety of formats — digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
Teaching & Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning – MySocLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking – The author encourages students throughout the program to pause and consider how their own life experiences are influenced by society. This personal approach helps students think critically and make sociological connections to the world around them.
- Understand the Concepts – Designed as a modular program, chapters are divided into short and easy to read modules that begin with learning objectives and conclude with self-assessment.
- Engage Students – Each chapter contains student perspectives videos featuring students sharing their experiences and thoughts on sociological topics and issues.
- Explore Research – Social Explorer activities connect with topics from the text , engaging students with data visualizations, comparisons of change over time, and data localized to their communities.
- Support Instructors – MySocLab, Instructor’s eText, Instructor’s Manual, Test Item File, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank, PowerPoint Presentation Slides, and Pearson Custom course material are available.
1256606014 / 9781256606017 Mastering Sociology Plus NEW MySocLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205206530 / 9780205206537 NEW MySocLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
1256606006 / 9781256606000 Mastering Sociology