- ISBN: 9780321833143 | 0321833147
- Cover: Access Card
- Copyright: 10/11/2013
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Used by over a million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences. This is the product access code card for MasteringBiology with Pearson eText and does not include the actual bound book.
The Tenth Edition of the best-selling text Campbell BIOLOGY helps launch you to success in biology through its clear and engaging narrative, superior pedagogy, and innovative use of art and photos to promote student learning.
The Tenth Edition helps you develop a deeper understanding of biology by making connections visually across chapters and building the scientific skills needed for success in upper-level courses.
- New Make Connections Figures pull together content from different chapters visually, helping students see “big picture” relationships.
- New Scientific Skills Exercises in every chapter use real data to build key skills needed for biology, including data analysis, graphing, experimental design, and math skills.
- New examples show students how our ability to sequence DNA and proteins rapidly and inexpensively is transforming every subfield of biology.
- A wide variety of new assignment options in MasteringBiology ® , the most widely used online homework, tutorial, and assessment program for biology, help students strengthen their understanding of biology and practice science skills.
0321833147 / 9780321833143 MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Campbell Biology 10/e
Package consists of:
0133888606 / 9780133888607 MasteringBiology Content -- Access Card Package Sales Accumulator -- for Campbell Biology
0321833120 / 9780321833129 MasteringBiology -- Pearson eText Upgrade -- for Campbell Biology