McGraw-Hill Education 6 IELTS Practice Tests with Audio, by Sorrenson, Monica
- ISBN: 9780071845151 | 0071845151
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/20/2015
Get the intensive practice you need to succeed on the IELTS!
McGraw-Hill Education 6 IELTS Practice Tests with Audio is the ideal way to sharpen skills and prepare for this high-stakes English proficiency test required for admission or hiring by hundreds of schools, multinational corporations, and government agencies worldwide. Created by a veteran IELTS teacher and grader, it offers the intensive IELTS practice students need for success.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a paper-based test that consists of four modules—Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Question types include multiple choice, sentence completion, short answer, classification, matching, labeling, and diagram/chart interpretation. McGraw-Hill Education 6 IELTS Practice Tests provides intensive practice with tests just like the real IELTS in format, topic coverage, and degree of difficulty. Downloadable audio tracks are provided for all listening portions of the tests.Features
- 6 full-length IELTS practice tests just like the real exam
- Clues embedded in the first two tests guide students and help them answer.
- Complete answer explanations and model essay responses for the first two tests; answer keys only for the last three tests.
- Scripts for all Listening sections with highlighting to indicate answers to test questions