McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2016 Strategies + 6 Practice Tests + 12 Videos + Test Planner App, by Dulan, Steven
- ISBN: 9780071848503 | 0071848509
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/27/2015
This go-to study guide provides the concepts, study strategies, and practice you need to dramatically raise your ACT score
McGraw-Hill Education: ACT focuses on the fundamental concepts tested on the exam as well as the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to overcome common traps.
The book covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies developed by the authors, and includes review exercises in each chapter so you can increase your test-taking confidence.
- 6 full-length practice exams--4 in the book, 2 online
- 40 problem-solving videos by renowned ACT coaches online
- Test Planner app helps you organize your time and set your own study schedules
- Answer keys provide full explanations that identify common errors