- ISBN: 9780071840644 | 0071840648
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/13/2014
What you need to know to master basic Spanish grammar
McGraw-Hill Education: Beginning Spanish Grammar guides you through this often-difficult subject, clearly explaining essential concepts and giving you the practice you need to reach your language goals. With an easy and unintimidating approach, each chapter introduces one grammar topic followed by skill-building exercises, allowing you to learn and study at your own pace.
At the end of this workbook, you will have mastered grammar areas such as gender, articles, adjectives, possessives, and verb tenses and will be ready to take your grammar knowledge to the next level.
- 107 units, each presenting one topic in a bite-sized, two-page format
- More than 400 exercises that give you real confidence in your new language skills
- A bilingual glossary featuring hundreds of terms for quick reference
- Numerous illustrations and usage examples showing Spanish grammar in context
Luis Aragones and Ramon Palencia are Spanish-language learning experts. Grupo SM is the third-largest educational publisher in the Spanish-speaking world.
McGraw-Hill Education: Beginning Spanish Grammar is the first book in a three-part series: after completing this workbook you can build on your skills with McGraw-Hill Education: Intermediate Spanish Grammar and McGraw-Hill Education: Advanced Spanish Grammar.