McGraw-Hill Education Mathematical Reasoning Workbook for the GED Test, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9780071831833 | 0071831835
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/11/2014
Get the targeted practice you need to conquer the GED test in Mathematical Reasoning
To achieve your best score on the GED test, you have to excel on the Mathematical Reasoning section. The surest way to succeed is with intensive practice in every math topic tested--and that's what you'll get in McGraw-Hill Education: Mathematical Reasoning Workbook for the GED Test. This workbook offers skillbuilding exercises in all the mathematics topics that you will encounter on the test. You also get samples of the latest question types and a posttest closely modeled on the real GED Mathematical Reasoning test, so you will know what to expect on exam day.
With this easy-to-use Mathematical Reasoning Workbook, you will:
- Discover your math strengths and weaknesses with a pretest before you begin your study
- Practice with 600 math problems in a variety of formats
- Experience real exam-day testing with a posttest modeled on the GED Mathematical Reasoning test
- Get prepared for the challenges unique to the computer-based test
Use this Mathematical Reasoning Workbook to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and do your best on test day.