McGraw-Hill Education Short Course for the GED Test, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9780071836852 | 0071836853
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/10/2014
Short on time? Choose the GED test guide that gets straight to the point!
If you want smart GED test guidance from educators you can rely on, but your study time is limited, this is the book for you! McGraw-Hill Education: Short Course for the GED Test gives you quick and concise preparation for all four test subject areas--Reasoning Through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning. You'll get the review and practice you need to score your best--and get the high school credential you want!
With this time-saving guide, you will:
- Learn all the essentials about the test
- Reinforce new skills with exercises and drills
- Get ready for each test section with instruction and quizzes on every test topic
- Take Posttests to measure your GED test readiness
This Short Course can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress, and do your best on test day--all in a short amount of time!