- ISBN: 9780071842174 | 0071842179
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/13/2015
The most comprehensive program of its kind has been expanded with extensive audio recordings for improving communication with Spanish-speaking patients—and earning 75 AMA continuing education credits!
With expanded coverage of language used by hospitalists, palliative caregivers, and mental health professionals McGraw-Hill Education: Complete Medical Spanish builds your competence in interviewing patients, conducting exams, and providing follow-up instructions. The book features vocabulary, key phrases, dialogs based on common medical situations, and exercises that reinforce understanding and build confidence.
- Package allows you to earn up to 75 AMA-certified continuing education credits (additional fee required)
- MP3 disk with more than 12 hours of audio recordings of dialogs and key vocabulary
- Over 3,000 general and medical Spanish terms and 200 illustrations
- Downloadable booklet with 15 CME Tests
- Sets of flashcards for all the Vocabulary lists, with progress-tracking
- Digital glossary for quick Spanish-English look-up