Microsoft Excel 2016 Step by Step, by Frye, Curtis
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780735698802 | 0735698805
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/8/2015
Now in full color!
The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Excel 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and full-color screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly set up workbooks, enter data, and format it for easier viewing
- Perform calculations and find and correct errors
- Filter, sort, summarize, and combine data
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, PivotCharts, scenarios, data tables, and Solver
- Visualize data with charts and graphs, including new sunbursts, waterfalls, and treemaps
- Build data models and use them in business intelligence analyses
- Create timelines, forecasts, and visualizations, including KPIs and PowerMap data maps
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need