MIS Essentials, by Kroenke, David M.
- ISBN: 9780133546590 | 0133546594
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/23/2014
For undergraduate Introductory Management Information Systems courses.
Exploring how people use IS to solve business problems, this engaging introduction explains why MIS is the most important course in the business school–showing students how businesses use information systems and technology to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy. Three unique Guides per chapter focus on the themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics; a number of illustrative cases, exercises, projects, and other aids ensure that students connect the knowledge in the text to everyday life. With a new edition now publishing each year, MIS Essentials, Fourth Edition contains fresh, new, and current material to help keep your students up to date.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab–the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Focus on important themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics through text’s Guides, designed to help students improve their skills as future business professionals.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life with illustrative cases and a number of exercises and other interactive features.
- Keep content current to help keep your students up to date with the most recent events.
Note:┐You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase┐both┐the physical text and MyMISLab search for ISBN-10: 0133807479 / ISBN-13: 9780133807479. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133546594 /ISBN-13: 9780133546590 and ISBN-10: 0133591328 / ISBN-13: 9780133591323.