Modern Japanese Restaurant, by Ohara, Ietsugu
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781864706352 | 186470635X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/11/2015
- Showcases IMAGES' strong talent for mining architectural gems from around the globe
- Provides a definitive statement of contemporary interior design in the Japanese dining space, which has international reach to a wide audience across a huge market
- Covers a range of contemporary projects (the majority have been accomplished in the last 24 months) offering a varied approach to modern perspectives of Japanese interior design
- The majority of projects are from well-known architects or design studios based in Japan, such as Kengo Kuma & Associates, Nendo, Super Potato, etc.
- Showcases a collection that is inspirational and a strong reference for architects, restaurateurs, and interior designers, and all who are directly involved in the epicurian industries
- Features rich, full-color photography of beautiful restaurants to entice and inspire readers