My Digital Photography for Seniors, by Rich, Jason R.
- ISBN: 9780789755605 | 0789755602
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/20/2015
The perfect book to help anyone 50+ learn digital photography – in full color!
My Digital Photography for Seniors is an exceptionally easy and complete full-color tutorial on digital photography, visual storytelling, and image sharing. No ordinary "beginner's book," it approaches every topic using meaningful examples, step-by-step tasks, large text, close-up screen shots, and a custom full-color interior designed for comfortable reading.
Professional photographer and top-selling author Jason R. Rich covers all you need to know to take great photos with your smartphone or tablet, manage and organize your digital photo library, safely exchange your images with family and friends, tell compelling stories and chronicle your memories with digital images, and share your creations in print and online. Rich helps you:
- Take amazing pictures with your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- Become a better photographer, one easy technique at a time
- Master easy tools for viewing, organizing, editing, and sharing photos
- Create a digital diary that tells an unforgettable story
- Safely exchange photos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Make prints for framing, scrapbooks, or photo albums
- Create bound photo books to chronicle important events and memories
- Combine your photos and thoughts in a digital journal
- Securely store copies of your photos online
- Share images through email, iCloud, Shutterfly, Flickr, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox
- View digital slide shows on your TV or mobile device
- Automatically “geo-tag” new photos with their location
Two additional chapters, bonus articles, and a Glossary are available to you at www.quepublishing.com/title/9780789755605. Click the Downloads tab to access the links to download the PDF files.