My iPhone Covers all iPhones running iOS 11, by Miser, Brad
- ISBN: 9780789758651 | 0789758652
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/24/2017
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want.
The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Use iCloud, Exchange, Google, and other cloud services to keep consistent calendar, contact, and other information on all your devices
- Communicate via phone, FaceTime, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects and sharing photos and video
- Get the most out of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox
- Listen to music, use the Wallet to manage boarding passes and loyalty cards; pay for purchases safely and securely with Apple Pay; and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse video, slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- View your photos in memories and use them for wallpaper and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, or texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps