My Office for iPad, by McFedries, Paul
- ISBN: 9780789748737 | 0789748738
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/10/2014
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to new Office for iPad screenshots that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Office problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Office on your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through doing exactly what you want with Office. Learn how to:
• Master core skills you can use in every Office for iPad program
• Quickly create highly visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Enter, edit, and work efficiently with text in Word
• Build complex documents with tables, headers, footers, columns, and footnotes
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Visualize Excel data with charts
• Efficiently create high-powered PowerPoint presentations
• Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with transitions
• Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
• Store your Office for iPad data on OneDrive and access it from anywhere
• Get the most out of OneDrive’s tools for working with files and folders
• Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
For working professionals, Microsoft Office has been the #1 most requested software for iPad. It's in a powerful touch-based version that's fully designed for iPad and mobile work. Now, you can get the most out of Office for iPad -- the fast, easy way! Friendly, direct, and 100% practical, My Office for iPad is the must-have companion for every Microsoft Office for iPad user.