Namibia Handbook, by Williams, Lizzie
- ISBN: 9781910120071 | 1910120073
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 4/7/2015
Wildly beautiful, this ancient land is one of the finest destinations for wildlife viewing in southern Africa, and its opportunities for adventure are almost limitless. Footprint’s Namibia Handbook will guide you from the red sands of the Kalahari to the sunken hulks resting on the striking Skeleton Coast, via the fascinating museums and buildings of Windhoek.
· Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including eerie ghost towns, unspoilt national parks, vibrant red sand dunes, skydiving, quad biking, and the awesome Fish River Canyon
· Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from exploring the lands of the nomadic Himba people to quirky seaside towns
· Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
· Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
· Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From spotting swift cheetahs to ballooning over the barren wildernesses, Footprint’s fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this adventurous destination.