Nikon D7200 From Snapshots to Great Shots, by Foster, Jerod
- ISBN: 9780134268392 | 0134268393
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/9/2015
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D7200, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D7200: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jerod Foster, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D7200
- Use the D7200’s automatic scene modes to get better shots right away
- Take full control over the look and feel of your images withprofessional modes
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great photos in low light
- Learn to use the improved AF system and other new D7200 features
- Grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/nikond7200_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.