The Non-Designer's Presentation Book Principles for effective presentation design, by Williams, Robin
- ISBN: 9780134685892 | 013468589X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/27/2017
Robin Williams, teacher and designer, knows what it takes to give a good presentation. In this revised and updated book, Robin makes it easy for even first-time presenters to get past their fears of creating a presentation. She expands upon the four fundamental principles of good design and typography introduced in her award-winning Non-Designer’s series and adds four more principles specific to achieving clear communication with slides.
Let Robin guide you in her signature light-hearted style through the entire process of creating a presentation—from planning and organizing your ideas to designing effective, beautiful slides that won’t put your audience to sleep.
In this essential guide to presentation design, you’ll learn:
• What makes a good presentation—or a bad one
• How to plan, organize, and outline your presentation
• Four principles for developing effective presentations
• Four principles for designing beautiful slides that communicate clearly
• Specific tips for using animation and transitions that aren’t annoying
• A list of timeless presentation rules . . . that you should totally ignore